Site Map  |  About  |  Contact Us  |  Calendar
Text Size
Increase Font Size
Decrease Font Size

Elections Other

Municipal (City) Elections

If you are a resident of a city in Clayton County, you should contact your local city hall regarding the municipal elections.  In order to be eligible to vote in a municipal election, you must reside within the city limits of that particular city.


College Park City Hall
3667 Main Street
College Park, GA 30337
(404) 767-1537
Forest Park City Hall
745 Forest Parkway
Forest Park, GA 30297
(404) 366-4720

Jonesboro City Hall
124 North Avenue
Jonesboro, GA 30236
(770) 478-3800
Lake City Municipal Complex
5455 Jonesboro Road
Lake City, GA 30260
(404) 366-8080

Lovejoy City Hall
2296 Talmadge Road
Lovejoy, GA 30250
(770) 471-2304
Morrow Municipal Complex
1500 Morrow Road
Morrow, GA 30260
(770) 961-4002

Riverdale City Hall
7200 Church Street
Riverdale, GA 30274
(770) 997-8989


List of cities in Clayton County

Visit the Secretary of State's Web site
for additional election event dates and voter registration deadlines.



Director: Shauna Dozier
Jonesboro Historical Courthouse, Main Floor
121 South McDonough Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3372
Fax: (770) 477-4521

Office Email:

Military/UOCAVA Email:

Office Hours:    
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM


Related Links

EasyFile Logo
Easy Campaign Finance Portal

 My Voter Page