The CTP Update will seek stakeholder and community input to ensure that the projects it recommends are reflective of the communities whose needs they address. That’s why the CTP Update will engage with the public throughout the study, visiting community organizations and events. At public meetings across the county, the public will be asked to participate in decision-making at two major milestones:
- To help identify transportation needs: intersections that need improvement, congested roadways, crash hotspots, sidewalk gaps, and more!
- To review draft project recommendations: make the CTP Update work for you!
If you can’t make it to a meeting, you can still provide input on this study. Our survey will be online in summer 2017. You can also email your comments to Clayton.CTP@ClaytonCountyGa.gov.
Public meeting dates and locations:
- Monday, October 16, 5 to 7 pm, at the Clayton County International Park, VIP Complex, 2300 Highway 138 SE, Jonesboro
- Monday, October 23, 5 to 7 pm, at the South Clayton Recreation Center, 1837 McDonough Rd, Hampton
- Tuesday, October 24, 5 to 7 pm, at the Virginia Burton Gray Recreation Center, 1475 E Fayetteville Rd, Riverdale
- Monday, October 30, 5 to 7 pm, at the Carl Rhodenizer Recreation Center, 3499 Rex Rd, Rex
Director: Jeff Metarko
7960 North McDonough Street
Jonesboro, GA 30236
Phone: (770) 477-3674
Fax: (770) 473-3990
Files that are in PDF format, require the Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view properly. Download the Reader free from Adobe's Web site.